Update 04/17/21 – The Minneapolis VA is now vaccinating:
- Spouse of a Veteran
- Caregivers of a Veteran
- Recipients of Civilian Health and Medical Program of the Department of Veterans Affairs (CHAMPVA) benefits
Enrolled Veterans can schedule their COVID-19 vaccination appointments by calling 612-467-1301 (Call Center is open weekdays 7:30 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.), or you may walk-in without an appointment Monday through Saturday from 9 a.m. to 2 p.m. Appointments are available 8:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.
Non-enrolled Veterans, Veteran Spouses, Veteran Caregivers, and ChampVA beneficiaries, complete the Sign up to get a COVID-19 vaccine at VA tool. After completing this tool, you can schedule your vaccination appointments by calling 612-467-1301 (Call Center is open weekdays 7:30 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.)
Or you may walk-in without an appointment Monday through Saturday from 9 a.m. to 2 p.m. or join your scheduled Veteran for their appointment and receive the vaccine (note: your Veteran does not have to be present for you to get vaccinated). We will also be sending appointment requests via text message from the number 53079. If you are unable to complete the online sign-up tool you are invited to walk-in.
Upcoming VA Vaccination Clinics:
- Twin Ports VA Clinic: April 17 & 18; call 612-467-1301 to schedule
- Mankato VA Clinic: April 17 & 18; call 507-387-2939 to schedule
- Rice Lake VA Clinic: April 24; call 612-467-1301 to schedule
- Rochester VA Clinic: May 15; call 612-467-1301 to schedule
- Chippewa Valley VA Clinic: May 22; call 715-720-3780 to schedule