COVID Vaccine Eligibility Criteria
The following individuals 18 years and older are eligible for COVID Vaccine:
- Live, work, or own property on the White Earth Reservation
- White Earth Tribal Members (enrolled or descendants)
- Family members in same household of White Earth Tribal Member (enrolled or descendants)
The following individuals 45 years and older are eligible for COVID Vaccine:
- Residents of Becker, Norman, and Clearwater Counties
Vaccination times and locations: No appointment needed.
Wednesday, February 24th
- White Earth Tribal Health Building – 9 AM – 2 PM Second dose ONLY
- Mahnomen – Old Shopko Building – Hwy 59 – 10 AM – 3 PM – First dose ONLY
Thursday, February 25th
- White Earth Tribal Health Building – 9 AM – 2 PM – Second dose ONLY
- Mahnomen – Old Shopko Building – Hwy 59 – 10 AM – 3 PM – 1ST Dose ONLY
- Pine Point Community Center – 12 PM – 1:30 PM – 1ST & 2ND Doses
Friday, February 26th
- White Earth Tribal Health Building – 9 AM – 2 PM – 2ND Dose ONLY
Individuals who meet any of following must WAIT to get the COVID Vaccine:
- Tested positive for COVID-19 – must meet all criteria to discontinue isolation.
- Feeling sick or have fever – wait until symptoms subside without any medications
- Received treatment for COVID-19 in the last 90 days – wait until 90 days after treatment
- Received a vaccine in the last 14 days – wait 14 days after last vaccine received
- On quarantine due to a recent exposure – must complete full quarantine (no longer monitoring symptoms)
Questions regarding the COVID vaccine, call 1-833-989-2873 – select option #5.